-- COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED --
Skears Photographic is excited to launch a Northamptonshire Charity Calendar, photographic competition! You can win some fantastic prizes, whilst helping to raise money for local charities!
We will be producing a 2019 calendar featuring 12 winners’ images, with all profits from sales of the calendar donated to our two chosen charities - Cynthia Spencer Hospice and Warwickshire & Northamptonshire Air Ambulance.
One overall winner will win a £100 Skears Photographic gift voucher, an A3 fine art print of their winning image and a copy of the calendar. The 11 other winners will win an A3 fine art print of their winning image and a copy of the calendar.
We’re looking for photographs that showcase Northamptonshire. This may include landscape photographs of the countryside through the different seasons, nature and wildlife images from your local woodlands, or urbanscapes of Northamptonshire’s towns and villages. There’s only one rule - your entries must be taken in Northamptonshire!
We’re inviting entries from everyone - regardless of skill level! Photographs will be published in the calendar and credited to the photographer, so why not enter some of your favourite photographs and get published across the county!
How to Enter:
We are limiting entries to 5 per person. To enter simply email your photographs to email@example.com or feel free to drop in with some negatives before the closing date.
One entry per email. Please include full name, contact number and location where the photograph was taken. Entries close Sunday 2nd September 2018 at 11.59pm.
Winners will be contacted during September via email and/or phone. Calendars will go on sale at the beginning of October.
- We are celebrating Northamptonshire so the images must be taken in Northamptonshire.
- The prize promotion is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents, excluding Skears Photographic employees.
- Photographs submitted must be your own work and must not be copied. Obscene, defamatory or offensive images will not be considered. If we have reason to believe your entry is not your own work, we will contact you to request evidence i.e a RAW file. If appropriate evidence cannot be obtained, your entry will not be considered.
- Winners will be contacted via email and/ or phone if required.
- No substitute prizes and equivalent cash value are offered. Gift voucher will be available to use in-store only. Winners will be notified when prizes are ready for collection.
- Under 18’s need permission and a parental/ guardian contact information.
- We reserve the right to crop images as needed for the design of the calendar.
- Copyright will remain with the photographer and credit will be given. By submitting an entry you are giving permission to use your image in print for the calendar. Skears Photographic reserves the right to use winning images to promote sales of the calendar in electronic format, hard copy and on social media, however credit will always be given.
- Entry is free and entries must be received before 11.59pm, 2nd September 2018. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
- Winners names will be published.
- Negatives will be scanned free of charge to a suitable resolution required for entry. These scans will not be provided to the entrant, however can be viewed in-store.
- All entries will remain anonymous at the time of judging.