Home > USED EQUIPMENT > BRANDS > NIKON
Model: CS0762Brand: NikonType of Lens: Fixed PrimeLens Mount Fitting: Nikon AF-SFixed Focal Length Lens: 50mmLens Construction: 8 elements in 7 groupsAperture: f1.4Filter Thread Size: 58mmFocus Distance: 0.45 mAperture Blades: 9 (rounded)Condition: 5* Mint condition, as new and in full working order.
In stock, ready for despatch
Nikon is a precision optical company with worldwide manufacturing, research and marketing capabilities. The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality.
Includes box, lens caps, hood and instructions.
Features a large maximum aperture of f/1.4 that ensures a bright viewfinder image, and is ideal for low-light shooting situations or when a shallow depth of field is desired.
(when attached to a DX-format SLR, the picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 75mm in FX/35mm format)
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.4
- Well-balanced design realizes both high MTF performance and natural-looking picture blur
- Newly developed optical system effectively corrects sagittal coma flare and coma aberration
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures smooth, quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes are available — M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus)
- Focus ring does not rotate in AF operation
- Natural blur effects thanks to nine-blade rounded diaphragm
- Although all lens groups shift during focusing, the lens barrel length does not change