Winston is powerful and stable and designed with landscape, studio and architecture photography in mind.
- Made from 100% carbon fibre making him strong enough to support up to 40kg / 88 lb
- 3 Section legs make for a quick set-up
Winston 2.0 is one of the only full size tripods in the world to feature counterfold legs, enabling the user to fold Winston into just 61cm / 24".
Max Load to Weight Ratio of 23:1
Winston 2.0 is capable of supporting loads up to 23 times his weight. With a 40kg payload, Winston is one of the strongest tripods in the world.
Pro Range 2.0 tripods, including Winston now have Knurled caps on the leg locks, and column lock, as well as on the AirHed Pro available in Winston kits. The knurling creates a grippier surface enabling users to apply greater leverage when loosening or tightening.
3 Legged Thing's unique Parallel Locking system provides better leverage, and greater rigidity, without the hassle of accidental disassembly.
Multiple Mounting Points
Our patented Tri-Mount plate offers multiple threaded connections and three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments, and has refined contouring for ease of use.
A Range of Footwear
Winston 2.0 has detachable rubber Bootz, which can be replaced with any of our foot accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain.
In The Box:
- Winston 2.0 Carbon Fibre Professional Tripod System
- Toolz - Multi-Tool, hex key, coin key, keyring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Anodised magnesium alloy D-RingClamshell-design protective carry case with a carabiner clip, storage pocket, and extendable carry strap
WINSTONKIT2 also include:
- AirHed Pro Precision Ball-head with twist clamp
- QR-Octa Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Microfibre Head Bag