• Shaped to give access to side ports, memory card slot, and battery door
• Cut-outs allow users to easily access and tilt the camera’s rear screen, and provide easy access to the lens release button on the front of the unit.
• Stainless Steel security pins on horizontal and vertical aspects
A collaboration of elegance and function Zelda is 3LT’s first dedicated L-Bracket. Designed, in cooperation with Nikon, to perfectly fit the shapely contours of the Nikon Z 5, Z 6, Z 7, Z 6 II and Z 7 II cameras, Zelda gives users full access to all ports and doors on the cameras.
Zelda exquisite curves are hewn with precise accuracy from a single block of solid magnesium alloy, giving it a strength never previously found in anything outside Thor’s hammer.
Anodised in stunning Copper or Metallic Slate Grey, Zelda features perfectly-aligned cut-outs that give users easy access to the tilting screen and lens release buttons on the Z5, Z6 & Z7 cameras.
Easy as FTZ...
Because Zelda was designed in collaboration with Nikon, the dedicated accessories are 100% compatible. Both the FTZ and WR-R10 can be installed and removed without the need to remove the Bracket.
In The Box:
• In Zelda Arca-Swiss compatible quick release L-Bracket
• Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
• Retaining bolts (2.5mm hex) for horizontal axis security
• Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment