The Kenro Macro Ring Flash is available in Canon or Nikon fit (see below for compatibility). Designed to enable shadow-free, close up photography, it has numerous applications in scientific, industrial, macro, close up, medical, dental, nature and small product photography.
With a guide number of 14 (ISO 100), LED modelling lamps and independent A:B power adjust functions, this ring flash has all the key specs for most macro photographers. It has TTL, manual and multi modes*, as well as rear curtain sync and a large backlit LCD screen. Supplied complete with eight different sizes of adapter ring.
This product comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Canon compatibility: All Canon DSLR Cameras including 5D Mk2, 7D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 550D, 500D, 1000D, 1100D, 40D, 450D, 5D Mk111, etc.
Nikon compatibility: D7000, D5000, D5100, D3100, D3000, D3 Series, D800, D700, D2 Series, D300, D200, D90, D80S, D70 Series, D60, D50, D40 Series, F6. Coolpix: 8800, 8400, PS5000, PS100, P6000
*Multi mode only available on Canon fit
Products are supplied to trade customers only, current stockists are listed in our Where to Buy section at the top of this page.
1. PROFESSIONAL FEATURES – LED modelling lamps, independent A:B power adjust functions, rear curtain sync, a large backlit LCD screen and eight different sizes of adapter ring
2. WELL SPECIFIED – Guide number GN14 (ISO 100)
3. MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY – For shadowless, close up photography
4. THREE MODES – Options for TTL, manual and multi modes
5. UK WARRANTY – Supplied with a 2-year limited warranty